I hope you had a great Christmas. I had a good time hanging out with my family. I didn’t get anything for Christmas except for a cool clutch and wallet from my buddy Cliff. I didn’t know we were doing Christmas present so I have to get him and AJ something. Anyway back to the second part of the getting to know me tag. I know you’ve been waiting with baited breath (sarcasm)
Image Via: Google Search
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
– Yes one is Beeper given to me by my mom. The other one is Boom Boom given to me by my friend Will.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
– I love surprises because somebody went of of their way to get you something or do something for you.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
– I would rather do any of the four just depends on how i feel that day.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
– Most definitely Hawaii, because the beach
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
– I would rather work at my perfect job because I think it would feel like I won the lottery. Plus my perfect job would have hella good pay. DUH!
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
– My mom because I know I can handle being with her for long periods of time. I mean I’ve know her forever and she’s cool as shit!
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
– I would travel around seeing different parts of the world and helping people who actually need it, and blog about it so more people could see what’s really going on in the world.
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
– I would want to be in the 60’s because I love mod fashion and furniture. I would probably be a hippy.
34. How would your friends describe you?
– blunt, honest, funny, and crazy
35. What are your hobbies?
– blogging (haha), video games, reading, music, trying to be healthy, learning about new things, hanging with friends and family, trying to learn how to play my flute again.
36. What is the best gift you have been given?
– Uh um Life?!?!
37. What is the worst gift you have received?
– I got an ugly ass sweater once
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
– my phone
39. List two pet peeves.
– when people open something and don’t close it back properly and ignorant people
40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
– working on my career and living in a warmer climate, opening a business with my friends
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
– I’d always wanted Rogue’s power but I couldn’t have a relations so that sucks. So maybe telekinesis.
43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
– First thing I would do is make an appointment with a financial adviser. Pay off my car and other debts. Pay off my mom’s debts go on a vacations overseas. Put 70% in my 401K. Finish school. Give 10 people I know 30,000 and have them sign a paper saying that would never ask me for money again. Find my dream job in another place away from everyone who knew how much money I had. Find a house I like pay cash. Decorate it how I like and chill. Hope my friends want to move there to so we can open our business and have multiple businesses.
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
– car but I like flying
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
– I would spend more time with my Dad.
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
– My Dad, Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, Janelle Monae
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
– 48 hours because the Military
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
– hmmm I think the Sears Tower
Check out Part one, and keep a look out for parts three and four! I hope you enjoyed.