Happy 2016!! I can’t believe how fast 2015 went by! Time to make some more great memories for this year. I didn’t make any resolutions this year. But if you did I hope you stick to them! Alright let’s get into the 3rd part of this blog series.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
– I would rather have intelligence. At least I would be smart enough I could make enough money to fix whatever I didn’t like.
52. How often do you buy clothes?
– I hardly ever buy clothes
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
– I might have at some point in time.
54. What’s your favorite holiday?
– Halloween because candy and costumes
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
– Joining the military
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?
– Some Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel
57. What was the last book you read?
– Cultural Anthropology an applied approach for school
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
– sushi and Italian
59. Are you a clean or messy person?
– A mix of both somethings I want to stay clean then other things I could care less about.
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
– Lupita Nyong’s or Keke Palmer
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
– An hour to an hour and a half
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
– the Fridge
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain?
– Arby’s becuase cheese stick and jalapeno bites
64. What’s your favorite family recipe?
– my grandma’s greens and cornbread, my aunts mac and cheese
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
– love love love roller coasters
66. What’s your favorite family tradition?
– getting together on the holiday’s
67. What is your favorite childhood memory?
– My parents taking me sledding at the park
68. What’s your favorite movie?
– To many to name
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out?
– I think i was 8 or 9. My parents took me shopping on black Friday to pick out all my presents.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty?
– half full
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
– I don’t think anything I did anything to crazy for love.
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
– paper, rope, books
73. What was your favorite subject in school?
– history, gym, and english
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
– squid I didn’t like it was like chewing rubber
75. Do you collect anything?
– Not anymore I use to collect comic books, and rocks.
Be on the lookout for the final part in this four part Blog Series. Part 1 , Part 2 and the original